Thursday, October 8, 2009

Flash Outing

Last week i have a chance to join Adhadi from Myfotozone and Dunia Fotografi (www.duniafotografi.com) for the flash outing. It’s been so long since the last time I join any photo outing especially portraiture. I am really in need to joined some outing as my skill getting corroded.

We gathered around 2:00pm at Adhadi's shop, Myfotozone @ Giant Putra Height.

Adhadi came by around 3 pm and straight away, were heading to Putrajaya for our location. I drive in my car while the rest of the members take a ride in a van with Adhadi.

We reached Putrajaya by around 4:30pm and stop by Masjid besi @ Putrajaya to meet the others that were already in Putrajaya.

After we greet and met the rest of the member, Adhadi took us to an area next to Dr. Mahathir's office for the outing site.

We started @ 5pm, and Adhadi teach us everything he knows without holding back.
Seriously he is good in teaching as well as his technique as his picture came out really nice.
The outing finished at night but I have to go home early as I have Futsal that night @ Shah Alam. I do feel really regret as I can’t join the night shoot out. Maybe next time, I will join this fun outing again. For the outing I can give 5/5 star as it is a fun outing with lots of education and new skilled that I learned.

For future class by Adhadi, you can check here


Here are some pictures from the outing



Off camera flash from my left side by 1 X SB 800 with strong light coming from behind my model.
Shutter 1/800s, 50mm @ Aperture F8 ISO 200


Off camera flash again coming from my left with 1 X SB 800 with the sun from behind my model to capture the details from his scarf while flash light up her face.
Shutter speed 1/250s, 50mm @ Aperture F16, ISO 200


Model were shot without flash/ lighting except from daylight source from in front
Shutter speed 1/320s, 50mm @ Aperture F16. ISO 200


Flash mounted on tripod triggered by the internal flash from the right.
Shuterspeed 1/320s, 50mm @ Aperture F16. ISO 200


Model was shot without flash
Shutterspeed 1/100. 50mm @ Aperture F7.1. ISO 200
The rest can be viewed through my flickr

No comments: