Wednesday, October 14, 2009

13/10 - Anas @ hospital

Yesterday, my wife took my son Anas to Darul Ehsan Medical Centre (DEMC) for his regular check up and also for vaccination. I just told my wife to call me for any update, while I am working. In the mean time, my office (MARDI) had a big Hari Raya open house which was celebrated for the whole staff and officer with our Minister. At around 10:30, suddenly my wife called me while I am sitting in the ceremony while waiting for the Minister to arrive. While I thought it just an update to what is his condition, my wife shocked me that Anas had to be admitted at the hospital as he had a bad cough with lots of phlegm and sputum. I had to wait until the ceremony is over until I can go home. Around 1 o’clock, we started to move back to our office by my friend’s car. Then, I rushed back to Shah Alam and when I arrived at home, only then I realize that I didn’t bring my keys to the house. I had to call my mum and told her that her grandson is at the hospital. I had to wait another half an hour to wait for her. After I pack everything, I rushed to the hospital.


Anas looked alright when I reached hospital. He still has a hard time to take his breath because of the sputum that cause tight chest. The doctor told my wife that it could cause pneumonia if not treated. What I’m wondering is since he is 1 month old (now he is 2 month), we already told them that he is suffering from too many sputum in his chest and having a hard time to breath but the doctor only said its okay, its normal. I do feel really pity to him as he can’t breathe properly. Sometime he don’t even want to laid on the bed and we had to carry him all the time and sometime he can’t sleep well. The worst part is he can’t take his milk properly and only drink a little of it. It makes him hungry all the time.

After 2 treatments (yesterday and today, treatment only once a day), Anas is getting better. He can sleep well without waking up every minute. He can take his milk again properly until finish (2 ounces per bottle). We also don’t have to carry him all the time. I am feeling so relief and Alhamdulillah as he is getting better. Thank you to the doctors and all the nurses.

1 comment:

Adhadi Mohd said...

Salam.. outing fotografi bulan ni, http://adhadimohd.com/kursus-fotografi/aktiviti-outing/outing-portraiture-flashstrobist-putrajaya-2

23 mei 2010