Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mazlin Birthday Bash

We had a blast last Monday during Mazlin birthday bash at his house.


This is the first time I went inside his house. When I reached his house around 8:30 pm, I can already smell the flavour of bbq from his porch. Mazlin greet me with a yelled Peeps (what they always call me), you the first one to arrive.
Without delay i shake his hand and straight away grabbed some sausages with bread and chicken breast.
Mazlin told me to eat the stingray bbq. Boy, he did not kidding at all.
The stingray is the best i ever had for a long time, eaten with a hot air asam. Also the addition of nasi goreng really open up my apetite.
Then one by one, our friends came. By that time, i'm already full and i started to take some pictures. We all had a great night with good food and some chit-chat.
Around 10:30 pm we all start gathered around for the cake ceremony. Suddenly my lens dropped right in front of my eyes.
Before that when I took some pictures, i do feel a bit weird as the picture come out really dark.
I didn't check anything as i thought the battery for my flash was getting weaker. I started to feel really down, but i continue to take more picture after i inserted back the lens to the camera.
Hopefully its ok after i send it to nikon for a repair. I met Zuhrie at Nikon centre, and he also experienced the same thing.
Unfortunately he said, the cost of repairing are pricey.
Later on after everyone were just started to leave Mazlin's house, suddenly eggs and flour started flying from everywhere. Luckily the only target is Mazlin.
Yes, its Mazlin's who they are targeted as the birthday boy did not see this coming hahhahaha. We had a great laugh to see Mazlin covered in white flour with bad odor coming from the eggs hahahaha
Anyway, happy 28th birthday Mazlin. May you long for greater success in life. Here are some pictures from the party.


Mazlin with families and friends grilling some food


Grilled chicken and stingray


Mazlin posing with Lukman


Mazlin and Keish with the cake


Our long lost tradition, last we did this was way back in 1998 during our school days. Those old days seem so long ago hehe. Thanks to them for bringing back the memories


Mazlin, after the incident

Still manage to smile with peace sign after the incident

Oh, by the way.......
the rest of the image can be viewed at my flickr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrr... me getting soaked with flour and eggs... haha.. nice pic pips... how ur lens, hope dat nothing major repair... cheers dear friend...

Shahrul said...

Oits pips..nice shots..really made the night photos look much nicer than taking pictures with my Canon Ixus..i wonder why?...hmmmm

Makan sedap...kawan sedap...kek sedap...LAUK pun sodap!

Masri said...

Orait thanks bro
Alhamdulillah gambar still ok walaupun lens tu dah jammed hehe
thanks guys.